Bee’s Knees is a warm, muted pastel yellow that was inspired by the days of good old fashioned sock hops and clam bakes. I love how it looks when paired with natural or stained wood elements, or layered with a brighter yellow like Fresh Mustard.
Get the look with Happily Restored
This dresser got a makeover with the sweet and soft creamy yellow of Bee’s Knees!
You can achieve a similar look by doing the following:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks and sand it down if necessary
- Use Country Chic Paint’s Bee’s Knees
- Wait between applications for coats to fully dry
- After 24 hours, use Clear Wax and a Sponge to apply a top coat
- Enjoy your sweet and sunny refreshed furniture!