Cheesecake – a warm neutral
Cheesecake is the perfect creamy, farmhouse white. It’s warmer than Vanilla Frosting, and it pairs very nicely with other warm neutrals such as Soiree or Driftwood. If you love antique whites, then you’re sure to love some classic distressed Cheesecake!
Get the look with Lucky Spaniel Designs
This dresser got a makeover with @luckyspanieldesigns and Cheesecake!
You can achieve a similar look with the following:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks and sand it down
- Use Country Chic Paint’s Cheesecake
- Wait between applications for coats to dry
- After 24 hours, use Clear Wax and a Sponge to apply a top coat
- Enjoy your renewed piece!