Clear Coat – an eco-friendly alternative to Tough Coat
Were you looking for Tough Coat? We have recently discontinued Tough Coat due to the product price increasing more than 50% which is extreme. We regretfully had to make this decision, as we can no longer absorb the extreme price increase to Tough Coat. Clear Coat is our more eco-friendly finishing option that's also easier to use for beginners, plus Clear Coat can be shipped in the winter months as opposed to Tough Coat which can only ship when it's above freezing.
Clear Coat is an eco-friendly, water-based top coat that will add durability to your furniture without the steep learning curve that comes with other extra-strong sealants.
Clear Coat Product Features:
- Excellent Durability: Adds extremely durable protection for high-traffic projects such as kitchen cabinets. Seals in your painted furniture to keep it looking beautiful for years to come.
- Satin Sheen: The beautiful satin finish will make your painted furniture look professionally finished, modern, and makes it a breeze to clean and wipe down.
- Non Yellowing: Unlike other top coats, Clear Coat doesn’t contain any ingredients that can yellow, so you won’t see any discoloration.
- Indoor & Outdoor: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects so you can seal all of your painted furniture from dressers to patio furniture.
- Eco-Friendly: Clear Coat is ultra low VOC so you don’t have to worry about harsh smells or chemical content.
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT apply Wax, Hemp Oil, or other oil-based products before applying Clear Coat.
Check out this tutorial for information on how to use Clear Coat!