Leather Bound is a rich, deep brown paint color that exudes warmth and comfort. Its luxurious tone resembles the smooth, aged leather of a well-loved armchair. This versatile color pairs well with warm neutrals, such as Sunday Tea, as well as bright earthy tones like Persimmon. With its rustic charm and industrial edge, Leather Bound is perfect for creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere. It looks amazing with natural wood accents, brushed metal finishes, and classic or bold patterns.
Get the look with Pumpkin Seed Designs!
The rich, warm chocolate brown tones of Leather Bound give this dresser a unique and cozy feel.
You can achieve a similar look for your wood furniture:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks and sand it down if necessary
- Sand down the feature drawer to expose the raw wood
- Apply thin, even coats of Country Chic Paint’s Leather Bound to the piece and all of the drawers except for the top drawer
- Use Country Chic Paint’s Hemp Oil on the feature drawer or, for a different look, try a Glaze!
- Wait between applications for coats to fully dry
- After 24 hours, use Clear Wax and a Sponge to apply a top coat to the painted areas
- Enjoy your newly refreshed furniture