Secret Garden is a luxurious and lush leafy green color that brings to mind the vibrant and enchanting qualities of a hidden garden. This rich and sophisticated shade features subtle yellow undertones that add warmth and depth, making it an excellent choice for adding a touch of natural elegance to any space. Secret Garden pairs well with earthy and neutral tones, such as Lazy Linen and Happy Hour. It also works for a variety of wood finishes, including light oak, dark walnut, or even whitewashed or distressed wood for a shabby-chic vibe.
Get the look with Restore Reimagined
This cabinet was given the “wow” factor using Secret Garden! This leafy green shade is the ideal color to update a classic piece.
Here’s how to achieve a similar look:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks and sand it down if necessary
- Apply thin, even coats of Country Chic Paint’s Secret Garden
- Wait between applications for coats to fully dry
- After 24 hours, use Clear Wax and a Sponge to apply a top coat
- Enjoy your newly refreshed furniture