Exploring the Allure of Dark Roast – A Color Spotlight
Dark Roast is a rich, deep brown shade that evokes the rich aroma and depth of flavor of a freshly brewed espresso. Dark Roast provides a warm and cozy atmosphere in any room. It pairs well with earthy tones such as Vanilla Frosting and soft greens like Dune Grass, as well as metallic finishes like brushed brass or copper.
Get the look with Vintage Refined Co!
Bring new life to any wooden piece of furniture with the beautiful rich, deep brown shade Dark Roast
You can achieve a similar look for your wood furniture:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks/damage and sand it down if necessary.
- Remove any hardware and set to the side/or in a small container
- Sand down the entire piece to have it prepped for the first coat of Dark Roast
- Apply thin, even coats of Country Chic Paint’s Dark Roast to the piece
- Use Country Chic Paint’s Hemp Oil on the legs to bring out the beauty of the raw wood or, for a different look, try a Glaze!
- Wait between applications for coats to fully dry
- After 24 hours, use our top coat, Clear Coat to protect all areas or try a Tinted Wax for more character.
- Reattach old hardware or replace hardware with something new!
- Enjoy your newly refreshed furniture