Paint Your Dreams in the Deep Shades of Peacoat, let Your Imagination Set Sail
In the world of interior design, selecting the right paint color can make all the difference. It can transform a room from ordinary to extraordinary, set the mood, and reflect your personal style. This week, we’re excited to introduce you to the color of the week: “Peacoat” If you’re searching for a shade that combines timeless elegance with a touch of modern sophistication, Peacoat might just be your perfect choice.
Peacoat is a classic and sophisticated deep navy color that brings a sense of timelessness and elegance to any space. Its deep hue adds depth and richness to a room and serves as a bold statement on its own or as a grounding element when paired with brighter or bolder colors such as Paint the Town or Dark Roast. Peacoat pairs well with a variety of design styles, from traditional to modern, and works particularly well with crisp whites and metallic accents.
Decorate your front door! With the Fall Guide as your muse, decorating your front door becomes an art form. Begin by selecting one of the delightful autumn hues from our curated collection. From deep, earthy browns to warm, inviting oranges, these paint colors will set the tone for a welcoming entryway.
Let your creativity flow; Consider adding some rustic wood accents or a charming wreath adorned with fall foliage. A personalized wooden sign, hand-painted with a heartfelt autumn message, can make your front door truly one-of-a-kind. As the days grow shorter, lighting becomes an essential element in creating a cozy and inviting ambiance. Consider adding string lights, lanterns, or flameless candles to illuminate your front door.
Some key things to think about when decorating your front door.
- Play with color: Traditional fall hues include deep oranges, golden yellows, rustic reds, and earthy browns, and can evoke the cozy feeling of the season
- Layer Textures: To create visual interest and depth, layer different textures such as; draping cloths over chairs, or mixing hay bales with soft cushions.
- Personalize your door: Add festive wreaths or signs to make your front door more unique and personal, you may even consider painting your door!
With Country Chic Paint’s Fall Guide, your front door becomes a canvas for your autumn-inspired dreams. Embrace the season’s elegance, warmth, and charm, and make your home the embodiment of fall’s beauty. Let your front door set the stage for a season of coziness, making every arrival feel like a warm embrace. ???
Get the look with ARAYOFSUNLIGHT
Dreaming of furniture that tells a story? Learn the secrets of painting and reburnishing, Natalie & Taylor style!
You can achieve a similar look for your wood furniture:
- Find the perfect furniture piece to refurbish
- Prep your piece by sanding it, cleaning it, and applying a Clear Bonding Primer to it
- Take off all the hardware and clean them before you start painting. You can replace them with new ones if desired.
- Apply a thin, even coat of our paint color Peacoat
- Allow the first coat to dry before applying a second coat to achieve a smooth finish
- After 24 hours, use our top coat, Clear Coat to help protect your project
- Reattach your desired Hardware
- Enjoy your new piece of furniture!