This gorgeous color collection celebrates all of the creative DIYers who have painted with Country Chic Paint since January 2014 -- when it all began. Now, over five years later, we’ve created the Lustrum Collection just for YOU! This palette of 20 colors offers a stunning array of new choices to make finding the perfect paint color for your makeovers easier than ever!
All-in-One Decor Paint is the best-rated furniture paint available today, and more and more DIYers are falling in love with it. This paint has more 5-star reviews than any other furniture paint line on the market!
Certified 100% VOC-free, All-in-One Decor Paint contains clay and minerals to give you amazing adhesion and long-lasting durability with little-to-no prep work required. With superior coverage -- even with the bright colors -- it usually takes no more than one or two coats to complete your project.
Whether your goal is to make your piece look shabby chic or contemporary, you’ll love how silky soft and smooth this paint glides on. The wonderfully chalky matte finish is easy to distress, yet very durable.
All-in-One Decor Paint Product Features:
- Clay-based which means superior adhesion and coverage (requiring less paint coats)
- Built-in primer and top coat which saves you time
- Chalky matte finish
- Very easy to distress for shabby chic finishes
- Eco-friendly; contains NO harsh chemical additives such as phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, or solvents
- Certified safe for children’s toys and furniture*
- Certified 100% VOC-free, including VOC-free pigments*
- Suitable for interior and exterior projects
- Made in Canada with 82% USA-sourced ingredients
You can enjoy your updated furniture with a simple, beautiful chalky finish, or you can easily add special effects with our glazes, waxes, metallic creams, and more.
Looking to add extra durability? Have a look at our finishing products to create professional finishes with Hemp Oil, Waxes, or Clear Coat!
*Click here to view our VOC test results on this product, and here to see our toy safety rating.
Stop by our tutorials page to learn our tips, tricks, and techniques!