Put a little sunshine in your brushstroke – Yellow Wellies This week’s paint color
Yellow Wellies is more than just a paint color; it’s an invitation to embrace the joy of sunshine indoors. This delightful shade of yellow radiates positivity and adds a burst of energy to any room, making it an ideal choice for those looking to infuse their spaces with warmth and cheerfulness.
Yellow Wellies is a bright and cheerful sunflower yellow that exudes a sense of optimism, energy, and happiness. This lively shade is lighter and brighter than Fresh Mustard, making it the perfect choice for adding a pop of color and warmth to any space. Yellow Wellies looks great with cool and delicate colors like Fancy Frock balancing out its brightness and creating a harmonious and cohesive look. As a bold and playful color, Yellow Wellies works well in a range of interior design styles, from modern to bohemian.
Color Mixing Tutorial
Discover a world of endless possibilities as you embark on the creative journey of mixing Country Chic Paint colors. Transform your space with the magic of customization as you experiment with the seamless fusion of colors. From subtle gradients to bold contrasts, the art of color mixing allows you to express your personality and style on every brushstroke. Create your own signature shades by combining favorites like Yellow Wellies with Tide Pool or Raspberry Sorbet with Hurricane. The result? A masterpiece that reflects your individuality and brings a personalized touch to your home.
So grab your brushes, embrace the joy of experimentation, and let your imagination run wild as you blend, mix, and create with the exquisite palette. Check out our Youtube channel to dive into a DIY journey and follow along with our step-by-step tutorials to help you succeed on the next project you tackle.
Get the look with Lubbly Jubbly Furniture
Take a leap and embark on this colorful journey with Megan as your guide, and get ready to unleash your own creativity with Country Chic Paint!
You can achieve a similar look for your furniture:
- Find the perfect furniture piece to refurbish.
- Prep your piece by following these steps.
- Take off all the hardware and clean them before you start painting. You can replace them with new ones, if desired.
- Apply a thin, even coat of our paint color Yellow Wellies using one of our Oval Brushes or a Painting Sponge.
- Allow the first coat to dry 1-2 hours before applying a second coat.
- Want to add some fun patterns? Try using a stencil, or free handing your one of a kind design!
- If extra protection is desired, after 24 hours apply Clear Coat to give it a durable finish and a satin sheen.
- Reattach your desired hardware
- Enjoy your new piece of furniture!