Take a Summer Drive with Road Trip – A Color Spotlight
Take a summer drive with Road Trip! In the world of color, some shades carry the power to transport us to distant landscapes, evoke cherished memories, and stir the imagination.
Road Trip is a light, yellow-brown, tan color that brings to mind the open road and endless possibilities. It pairs well with other warm tones, such as soft blues like Elegance or pale pinks like Ooh La La for a playful and sunny color scheme. It pairs well with natural wood finishes and textured accents, such as woven blankets and leather furniture. This color can be used to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in a living room or bedroom, and complements rustic or farmhouse-inspired decor.
Get the look with Kate’s Reclaimed!
There are endless possibilities in decor makeovers using the color Road Trip!
You can achieve a similar look for your decor:
- Use wood filler to fill in any cracks/damage and sand it down if necessary.
- Remove any hardware and set to the side/or in a small container
- Sand down the entire piece to have it prepped for the first coat of Road Trip
- Apply thin, even coats of Country Chic Paint’s Road Trip to the piece
- Wait between applications for coats to fully dry
- After 24 hours, use our top coat, Clear Coat to protect all areas or try a Tinted Wax for more character.
- Reattach old hardware or replace hardware with something new!
- Enjoy your newly refreshed furniture